It's hot in Georgia.
And I mean Hot.
And this Northern Girl is not a fan of cooking when it's hot.
So here is a nice and easy, super cool, Summertime recipe just in case any of you are despising the oven like I am right now.
GRILLED CHICKEN CESAR SALAD
- Chicken breast for each serving, Cesar dressing, Bag of Cesar Salad, Kabob Sticks
- Take a chicken breast for each serving and place in a baggie.
- Pour in some Cesar Dressing.
- Marinate for at least half an hour. (I did ours in the morning and it turned out super delish!)
- When your ready to cook, take out of the baggies and chop into chunks
- Thread onto kabobs
- Grill for a about 5 -10 minutes until cooked through.
- Open a bag of Cesar Salad (or if your fancy chop up some Romaine lettuce)
- Throw salad in a separate bowls and put a couple of Kabobs on top.
- Top with croutons, dressing, and a little Parmesan cheese